Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Deal of the Day: New Bag

So while this may have been yet another flimsy excuse to go shopping, I really did need a new bag. Now, I'm not saying that the gym bag I got free at Aeropostale for buying enough graphic tees when I was in the 7th grade hasn't been a loyal shoulder companion, but it was time for an upgrade. Plus, the side pocket is so ripped and frayed that every time I try to close it the blue plastic-y threads get caught in the zipper. Classy.

So, because I go to work, the gym, and other various places where people can actually see me with this bag I hit the 4th of July sales on Newbury Street to find its replacement.

It took me awhile, but nestled in the corner of Zara during their everything we sell is on sale sale was this beautiful bag. I knew I wanted it, but my wallet has been feeling light. What was I thinking? I can't afford a bag. I can't afford anything right now. Well lets just look at the price...OH SNAP IT'S HALF OFF.


And, it is the same size as my last bag. It was so perfect that I basically ran to the register.

I mean, after trying on a few things. And then also buying a new pair of shorts. I am a weak man.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!!!!! :-). Is it leather? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete